The Organising Committee will provide up to five Student Travel Awards, valued at $1,000 each. The purpose of the award is to enable the recipient to attend the conference to present their research and other work, and can be used to cover registration fees, accommodation, airfares and ground transport.
Awards will be judged based on merit.
All applications should be submitted by 30 SEP 2016 via the online form below.
Proudly sponsored by
- Applications will only be accepted from an undergraduate or postgraduate student at a university or other tertiary institution.
- The below application form must be completed and submitted by the deadline, including the following details:
- Name & contact details
- Academic & work histories
- Attached curriculum vitae with at least one referee
- Applications accompanied by a poster abstract will be viewed more favourably. Please submit using this page.
- Student Travel Awards are only awarded in response to applications. If no applications have been
received that the Organising Committee believe warrant an award, then no Award will be
- The applicant must demonstrate that their advisor, supervisor or referee will support their application and participation at the conference.
- The Organising Committee reserve the right to request a brief presentation via teleconference with short listed applicants.